Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally...A good day!

Yesterday, we actually enjoyed a fun, (mostly) break-down free day. The weather down here in MS was beautiful. I took the kids on a long walk in the morning to get the day started. Sam and I played in the backyard for awhile. (I spent most of that time cleaning dog poo...someone remind me why I wanted a dog?) Sam actually ate breakfast, frozen french toast sticks..not the best but he ate it, but of course refused lunch. Soup and Sandwiches. Again. We have had S&S for dinner 3 times and lunch 2 times this week. I think I need to be a little more creative. Meredith napped for 3 hours yesterday. Of course, she didn't sleep last night. But, I did get some of my projects done with Sam's "help". We took another walk after dinner last night. I'm determined to at least lose some weight before TJ gets home. I've gained almost 5 pounds since he left! TJ never called which led to the mini breakdown that I had . He then sent a really sweet e-mail which led to a bigger breakdown. My new stroller will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to get it. Walking will be so much more relaxing without having to wrestle with a stroller.

I'm now in the midst of cleaning. Dad, Jan, Steph, and Kendra will be here on Sunday! I'm not really cleaning for them though. They don't really care what the house looks like! I'm having an FRG meeting here tomorrow. I don't want these people to think I live like a slob!

1 comment: