Saturday, February 28, 2009



I now have 3 followers! (One of them is me!) Thanks to my sisters for actually caring about what's going on down here!
Sam has been up to no good! If I don't keep him entertained 24/7, we are in trouble! Today he played over at Seabee Lake. Rather then playing on the playground, he had to play in the disgusting puddle. He got a new bath toy today. He LOVES it! He was always in the tub as it was! I think he's going to have a great time playing with Kendra next week!
Meredith is growing...but yet she's still not sleeping. She started cereal about a week ago but she's still having trouble with the spoon. Sam actually makes himself vomit when he sees her spit. Its terrible.
I've been working on some projects around the house. I've got my clothes sorted out. I have about 3 trash bags full of stuff to donate. I'm going to let Steph go through it first because a lot of it is brand new! I organized some kitchen cabinets and hope to finish the rest of them. Exciting. I know! The dog is annoying the crap out of me. If you know anyone who wants an anti-social Schnauzer, let me know.
Well, that's my life in a nutshell! I can't wait to get to PA in about a month. Although, they changed my flight coming home. We now have a 6 hour layover in Memphis. If they had a USO, it would be fine, but they don't. I'm gonna see about changing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment