Sunday, February 22, 2009

I haven't been "blogging" in awhile. Mostly because TJ never reads it and he's the reason I started this thing! Oh well, maybe I can amuse someone with my ramblings! This past week was a roller coaster kind of week. I was doing really well since TJ left, then all of a sudden I was completely overwhelmed. Nothing really even changed in our daily life, I just couldn't deal. Things got better, then I was down again. I was crying to TJ via webcam, telling him I couldn't do this. At that point, it was mostly because Sam was having a breakdown too. Now things are better again.
I had some training to do with the FRG. This originally sounded like a great idea but now I just think some of these women are insane and I'd rather not associate with them. Well I'm stuck now so I'm making do, trying to make the best of this deployment.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Dad, Jan, Steph, and Kendra in about 2 weeks. It will be nice to not be outnumbered by children. I'm hoping I might get to take a nap and a nice hot bath. I'm sure we'll do some sight seeing too but mostly I just want to hang out and enjoy some company.
I have a cleaning lady coming tomorrow. Yay! I'm hoping having a clean house will make me feel better. I'm also hoping once I get caught up, I'll be able to stay caught up and move on to some organization projects I've been wanting to tackle. Maybe my visitors will help! (I need some help in the yard, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment